Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Shhhhh......

It has been recently pointed out to me that I've not been updating, and therefore assumed that things must be hopping around here. On the contrary, it has been unusually quiet, and I'm enjoying a respite from the little insanities of life. It seems that for the past year it has been SOMETHING non-stop. Well, for now it's stopped (knock on wood) and for the current lull, I am extremely grateful.

Work is going well. Still loving the new job. The school calendar is as good as it gets.

Radiation will be half done by the end of the week. Outside of the "sunburn" and some early fatigue, Pete is doing well.

The newlyweds are doing great. We enjoyed a meal and an evening at their place last week. Us old folks even played Wii for the first time and actually had fun doing it. Check out this site for two "sneak peeks" at their wedding pictures, soon to be posted on same site. If you want to see them when they come up, you'll need a passcode. Leave me your email address in the comment section and I'll send it to you.

Absolutely nothing else to report. And I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment