Monday, April 18, 2011

Finally...

The first few weeks following our return home from England have been filled with many memories, along with playing catch-up and getting back into the routine of life.  I've wondered how long it will take before the fresh memories fade and the days aren't interrupted with frequent pictures in my mind of England.

It was an amazing trip.

And I'm finally ready to share it with you.  It's taken me this long to get the photos uploaded and organized and captioned, but I enjoyed every minute of it.  I've had the chance to relive everything we saw.  We've decided that England is definitely a place we could go back to.

Oh - and you won't believe this - the weather was absolutely beautiful 8 of the 9 days we were there.  We basked in the 65 and sunny days, being told over and over this was NOT characteristic.

So - click on the link below and share in our English adventure!
http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n597/iamcaroling/England%202011/

No comments:

Post a Comment