Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Heading to Indiana

This morning, after the rush hour traffic dies down a little, I'm heading for H & S's house for my monthly grandboy fix. And, oh yeah, to see you, too, H2. :) And not a moment too soon, because while today's weather is predicted to be nice, tomorrow will be downright ugly, including snow/sleet/slush, and several inches at that.

This trip is a power-cleaning excursion with the house needing to be up on the market within the next few weeks. And I'm taking a spare bicycle for S (really, do two people NEED four bicycles?), who presumably (depending on where they find housing) will save petrol tooling around between hither and yon.

I wanted to share the transcript from yesterday's phone conversation with C, who loves to talk to GiGi, filling me in on all the latest:

C: "Shoot"

GiGi: "Are you having fun shooting your basketball in the hoop?"

C: "Nice"

Gigi: "And you're making lots of baskets! Nice!"

C: "Woo hoo!"

Gigi: "And you're very proud of yourself..."

C: "Yuh you"

Gigi: "I love you, too, and I'll see you tomorrow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment