Monday, January 24, 2011

I Could Go to Jail (Without Passing Go)

I woke with a start in the middle of the night with a terrifying thought.

I could go to jail.

It all started with yesterday's post. While it's pre-determined content had nothing to do with a certain national franchise (which shall remain unnamed since I'd hate to get in deeper doodoo), I could not let the opportunity pass to cheer the fact that our team won, and as a result is going to the big daddy championship game. And on top of that, I mentioned my favorite play of the game. And to make matters worse, I included a link to YouTube where you could watch if for yourself.

Then, in the wee hours of the morning, I remembered this:

"The N** prohibits any use of the pictures or descriptions of this game without its express written consent".

Uh-oh.

Hopefully, it's not too late. I don't think it is, because no one has come knocking at my door with a warrant or handcuffs. The video is coming down, and I refuse to even speak of the N** out loud because God only knows I wouldn't want to be guilty of describing something that I enjoyed about the game.

Think about it. It could happen to you.

1 comment:

  1. I so hope you don't go to jail cousin! I've read everything on your blog today and enjoyed it tremendously. You are quite a writer. Our red headed aunt in Stillwater told me you were writing and I finally looked it up. I'm so glad I did, it was nice to hear about your life and family. I admire your faith and your honesty about your humanity. Being human can be tough sometimes. Love to your family, Kathy

    ReplyDelete